Flat Fee Collection Service Benefits
Collect Aging Accounts Receivables Faster
- Submitting accounts as soon as they become past due means you will recover monies faster than waiting for 60, 90 or 120 days to involve a commercial collection agency.
- Quicker recovery will improve cash flow.
Control Your Cash Flow
- Your customers will send payments directly to you, even after we become involved in the bad debt collections process.
- There is no need for you to wait while we process the check, deduct our fee and then finally forward payment on to you; further adding to your DSO.
- You stay in control of your cash.
Pay Less For Debt Collections
- Benefit from our technology and process efficiencies…pay a small fixed fee per cannabis collection account versus the average 25% contingent collection fee charged by most commercial collection agencies
Reduce Internal Costs
Keep In Touch With Your Customers
- Even after your account is submitted to us for collections, you will remain the point-of-contact for your customer.
- This enables you to better manage customer relations and delicate situations with your important customers.
Make Commercial Debt Collections Efficient
- Our flat fee collection service is an extension of your cannabis A/R process.
- It is a seamless transition that helps you to get paid faster, with minimal effort, and at an affordable price.
- If collections are handled on a timely basis, you will be able to predict cash flow more accurately and easily.
Cannabis financial strategy
Covering all areas of the medicinal and adult-use cannabis industry
CannaForm is here to assist with indoor, outdoor, and everything in between.
Edibles, extractions, and all of your manufacturing needs.
Whether it’s the first location in a new jurisdiction or a Type 9 delivery business in Oakland, we are here to help.
Standalone distributor, microbusiness, or vertically-integrated international, CannaForm is at your side.